Wednesday, February 27, 2013

#21: Free Coffee

"26 acts of kindness","26 acts", "random acts of kindness","#26acts" As you have probably figured out from previous posts, I love coupons and I love helping others save money.  Recently I received some Racetrac coupons in the newspaper for free coffee (no purchase necessary!).  Since I don't drink coffee, I thought it would be fun to give these coupons to someone who would appreciate it.



I pass Racetrac on the way to and from work, so one afternoon I stopped there to surprise two people with the coupons.  I saw a man who appeared to be a construction worker holding a fresh cup of coffee and walking to the cashier to pay.  I handed him one of the coupons and told him it was for free coffee.  Either he was surprised or did not understand English, because he just looked at the coupon and smiled.  Then I saw another guy wearing the same construction uniform and gave him the same coupon.  He also smiled and took it.  I am sure that these two guys could use some free coffee, and it made me feel good to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment