Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#8: Coats for Kids

"26 acts of kindness","26 acts", "random acts of kindness","#26acts" Over the last few days, I went through my kids' outgrown clothes and pulled out their warm winter coats. I packed a big bag of coats, and today I took my kids to Must Ministries to donate them. I chose Must Ministries because they are a local organization that helps provide food, shelter, clothing, and toys to people in need. 


I had planned to bring my kids inside the building and explain where we were. However, an employee came out to our car with a grocery cart as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. I also wanted to take a photo with both kids and the coats, but my daughter was complaining of the cold, so only my son was willing to pose for the picture. Nevertheless, they both understood that we were giving coats to children who needed them, so the lesson was learned.



1 comment: